Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fwd: Ride tomorrow night?



I'm up for a run. I'd rather be mooned repeatedly by Chris than run on a treadmill. I have no problem running at a group pace. That is what being a team is all about isn't it? We could run on the roads around here if we don't have a remote isolated country road to get lost on. Dave





I'm up for about anything, but my 11 minute mile is probably too slow to interest anyone. I went 5 tonight, in 9:23 miles. I'm working my way down, but it's not coming very fast since it is not my main focus right now. I could go for a trail run. Any trails over by the country club? Dave Walton might know of some.

I'm happy to head over to The Center too. I actually don't mind running on a treadmill that much. then I can do my slower miles while Dave tries to do his 5:30 miles.

Judd

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 6:50 PM, David Whittekiend wrote:
I think we need to give the trail at Lions Club a break. I received a message recently on the Route 66 list serve that there are some pretty good ruts in the trail and there are some afraid of losing the trail access because of damage. Perhaps a run of about 5 miles or so? Dave




Anyone up for a ride tomorrow night after YM?

Judd



No comments:

Post a Comment