Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chris' Medical Status




Chris.....First let me start by telling you that I knew that you would be upset, (imagine somber music in the background while you read this) but I want you to know that I HAD to take the photo. You see I feel, just like the rest of the team, that an intervention was needed. I did not take the photo to make fun of your big white hairy moon....no...nothing could be farther from the truth. The fact is that I took the photo so that I could submit it to the A.R.S.E. the Asperger's Research and Study Establishment because we all believe that the Asperger's that you have may be life threatening. But there is hope, the people at the A.R.S.E. have run a GADS a Gilliam Asperger's Disorder Scale test (a real acronym by the way) and they say that with extensive psycotherapy and numerous surgeries you may live a normal life. Chris...I want you to know that no one knows Aspergers like the people at the A.R.S.E. I hope that one day you will forgive me, and you will come to realize that this truely was for your own good.


Scott


On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Chris Wehrli
All right who took this pic. I am extremely upset. I can't believe you guys would portray me in such a way!!!


On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Scott Young
A few photos from my disposable camera from Berryman and the Chill and the orienteering meet are on my facebook profile. Judd you need to sign up for facebook, you can ask your wife how it is done since she is one of my friends. Oh yeah and I have attached one other photo that didn't get posted to the profile ( didn't think the young men should see the first counselor in the bishopric digging in his crack...oh I mean pack, way at the bottom :-)

Scott




No comments:

Post a Comment