Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chris' Official Team Document, i.e. last will and testiment



As you all know I will be doing some traveling to the Caman Islands then on to Australia. I do plan on doing some risky and somewhat questionable activities while on my trip---such as swimming with sharks and sting rays-- all of this a tribute to Steve Erwin aka the cocodile hunter. I have checked my team forum dental contract and find these activities to be in line with things I can do and still maintain my standing as a team member--- I will have you know that I hired my own attornies to review my contract so the interpritation might be bias. In saying all of this I plan on returning on the 5th of April, however, If something happens and I do not return I had my attornies draw up a will (sp?). If by chance I do not return---there will be a meeting on the 6th of April at 6 pm outling in more detail what I wish to happen to my adventure racing gear.---
 
First and formost My truck----I feel that since we have deleniated the Nissan as our official team transport vehicle there is no better place for it to be used than for the team----I have set aside some monies and a design for a sticker kit so you all can tavel in style (a picture of me will be placed on the hood)
 
2nd--- My bike -----let see which one of us needs a bike???? oh that is right, to Scott goes my bike even though it is a Gary Fisher
 
3rd---- My pack-- I know my pack is small but what it lacks in size it makes up in spirit. It can Carry 100 x its weight and 100 x the weight of the person carrying it.( I know it doesnt make since but just go with it)  so to Erik goes my pack may it serve you well.  Erik when you use it they will try and tell you that you have the heaviest pack too.
 
4th-- my new teva shoes. just so you know I love these shoes. in the last few weeks we have developed a great bond-- so much that they have tried to become one with my feet and make a permanent bond with my feet but in the process something went wrong and in the end I lost some skin secondary to blisters----- To Dave goes my shoes, so that when he losses his again he will have a spare.
 
Lastly--- To Judd ( I know Judd already has everything) goes the team first aid kit, my compus, my rope, the flare gun with four shells, my small dry bags, my fire starting kits, and everything else I carried in my pack. (this is my attempt at making someone elses pack heavier than mine)
 
I also as a last wish would like to see my bike rack blown up in memory of how well it works and the ease in which we put on and remove the bikes.
 
Anyway it is late and this email is becoming lamer and lamer if I dare us such appropriate and correct terms.
 
In all seriousness just wanted to drop you all a line wishing you all a fun and safe race. I will miss being there but know you all will do great. Good luck have fun and I will see you when I get back.
 
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment